A large audience is looking forward to your marketing knowledge. Do you have any other ideas to share with the other members of the group?
Let us know if you’d like to contribute a guest post!
What we are looking for
Posts that provide actionable advice and valuable, well-researched material (preferably 1300 words or more) are highly valued.
Make sure that the article you submit is unique and has not been previously published. A brief acknowledgment in the final paragraph is all that is required to mention that the item was initially published on our website and to offer a link to this blog in case the piece is reproduced elsewhere.
Any statements in case studies or research articles must be supported by proof. Be cautious about mentioning our competitors or offering advertising links to other websites.
Including relevant photographs in your blog entries will help you stand out from the crowd. Avoid using stock photographs that do not add value to the article.
Topics we cover
Our blog, in particular, intends to assist small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in comprehending and implementing various internet marketing and efficiency tactics.
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Automating the marketing process
- Search engine optimization
- Marketing through several channels
- General marketing advice for many industries
We do not include:
- If it is not related to digital advertising, you can employ offline marketing strategies such as postal mail, electronic signs, and internet security.
- a collection of infographics from various companies
- recycled materials
- Posts that aren’t editorial or technical in nature
- Compensation for promotions
How to Write a Post
Follow our posting standards and double-check your work before submitting it.
Are you ready to write?
Great! Fill up the form to send us your topic suggestion and outline.
We’ll then contact you to discuss the following steps and anything else required to publish your piece.